Sunday 20 July 2014

Opening Post

This is my first post in a new blog that I have created for my nerdy interests, particularly role-playing.

G+ is great for short entries, but its compressed presentation style does not really work if I want to write extensively on a subject.  If I have enough material in my head to produce an article, I'd rather just create an entry with a link to a blog, than showing people the first line or two, with a tag at the bottom that says something like "read more (300 lines)".

I could use Livejournal, but I tend to restrict my posts to LJ to friends only, and few of my friends still use it.  Besides, the point of this Blog is not to be about my life or personal matters, but more about the details and thoughts that go into my hobbies and interests, especially the ones that I share with friends.

I rarely write about my feelings, angstings and other emotions.  This can be my place for scheming and plotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment